LONG TABLE RUNNERS: An average cowhide is 62" - 72" at it's widest part. As some tables require a longer length to allow for overhanging ends, I can offer you the option of LACING. The lacing will either appear on the top of the table or on the overhanging ends depending on the length of the table and hide chosen.
Lacing can either blend in with the color of your hide or contrast. Stitching styles include X, Slanted, and Running. I have recently made a few runners using braided rawhide which has worked very well both in aesthetics and construction.
When requesting a custom made table runner there are several things to consider:
- Size: Finished length by width in inches. This includes the fringe if used. If the runner is to hang over the ends of the table, allow an overhang of at least 7". Please also provide table size
- NOTE: As all my runners are cut by hand from a full cowhide the actual size may be slightly larger or smaller. The difference range can be 4/8 - 6/8". However, if the piece needs to fit into a specific area, please let me know.
- Hide Selection: See Cowhide Information page & provide hide #. If I don't have a hide you like in stock, provide a description of your hide color preference.
- Conchos: For selections go to the Suppliers page.
- Fringe: Novelty, leather or suede. Color to blend or contrast with hide.
- A picture of your ideas is helpful.
- All selections will be confirmed with you prior to providing your custom quote.
CUSTOM MADE TABLE RUNNERS
CUSTOM ORDER PAYMENTS:
When your custom order is ready for payment, an invoice will be emailed to you through PayPal. You can chose to purchase with your PayPal account or a major credit card.
Unique Home Decor and Accessories Phone: 316-648-4644
After establishing your requirements, all details will be discussed and confirmed and a Custom Order Confirmation, including price, will be sent to you for your approval. I primarily use email to finalize all details but sometimes a phone call is required.